Propantos Organization Center & Business Travel (FOLK WAY)
Under the auspices of the Municipality of Aristotle
The festival will be held in Halkidiki one of the most beautiful places in Greece and specifically to the exquisite coasts of Ouranoupoli, Ierissos and Nea Roda. It’s the area of Municipality of Aristotle. Where Aristotle, one of the most important Greek philosophers of ancient times, was born in 384 B and it’s also the “entrance” to the famous monastic community in “Holy Mountain” Athos. They say that nowhere in Greece can boast beaches like those of Halkidiki. The region has the perfect combination of that distinctive Greek light, unspoiled landscapes, colors and fragrances.
(90 km from Thessaloniki International Airport “Makedonia”, IATA: SKG)
All our previous events in different places in Greece had big success as we welcomed groups and representatives of more than ten countries in each Festival. We expect and guarantee that the 1st International festival in this area in official cooperation with three local Cultural Associations and the Municipality of Aristotle will have big success, high-level organization and will provide to the participants’ opportunities to learn about different cultures and people, create new friendships, exchange experiences and contacts with other folk groups. Furthermore, during your stay, you will have the pleasure to enjoy the Greek hospitality, the crystal blue sea and bright Greek sun.
– Number and age of participants are not limited. Number of participating groups is limited.
– Each group should bring a flag of their country and if available, a board with the name of their group.
– The group should prepare from 10 to 12 minutes program accompanied by their own orchestra or CD/FLASH.
– The registration form should be sent before March 30th, 2019, in order to confirm your participation. Once you have submitted your registration form, a confirmation will be sent to you along with payment instructions. Only 60% of the total amount should be paid before April 10th 2019, to secure your entry. Upon receiving your payment, an official invitation letter will be sent to you. The rest of the total amount for the group must be received cash on the day of your arrival in Pieria or 10 days before with a bank deposit.
REGISTRATION FEE – ACCOMMODATION
Package, registration with accommodation:
176 € per person in apartment and 1* hotels.
189 € per person in 3* hotels.
248 € per person in 4*- 5* hotels.
Simple Registration: 25 € per person (without using our accommodation)
– 6 days (5 nights) (half board – breakfast and lunch – in triple rooms) by the seaside of Halkidiki
Hotels are located in Iesrissos – Ouranoupoli and nearby beaches.
– Three extra free meals (dinners) offer from the local Cultural Associations.
– Every 25 participants one is welcome to join in for free
– Additional nights if needed: 35€ per person, per day in 1-2** hotels (half board in triple rooms).
38€ per person, per day in 3*** hotels.
– There is also the possibility for fewer nights with less cost.
– Accommodation in double rooms, in case of availability, will cost an extra seven (7) Euros a day per person.
– Optional Tours. Seasonal prices vary according to the number of participants. Such tours will be available at your convenience. A Special list of daily excursions will be delivered one month before arrival.
– First aid and emergency support will be provided, but medical services must be covered by the group. The participant’s safety is on his/her personal responsibility.