Tbilisi, is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Mtkvari River with a population of roughly 1.5 million inhabitants. Located on the southeastern edge of Europe, Tbilisi’s proximity to lucrative east-west trade routes often made the city a point of contention between various rival empires throughout history and the city’s location to this day ensures its position as an important transit route for global energy and trade projects. Tbilisi’s varied history is reflected in its architecture, which is a mix of medieval, classical, and Soviet structures. Historically, Tbilisi has been home to people of diverse cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, though it is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox Christian.
16/06/2016 – Day 1:
- Day of arrival – Check in at hotel from 01:00 p.m. – The rest of the total amount for the group, must be paid on this day – A detailed program and a person in charge will be provided to each group. Free time for walk to the market and clubs. – Dinner (in consultation with the hotel).
17/06/2016 – Day 2:
- Breakfast – All day free, for shopping –- Optional excursion. Dinner (in consultation with the hotel).
18/06/2016 – Day 3:
- Breakfast – Free day from morning till noon – Optional excursion – Midday meal (in consultation with the hotel). – Departure from hotel at 7:00 p.m. dressed in traditional costumes and transfer to the theature where the show will be held. Gifts will be offered to you by the local Municipality at the end of the performance.
19/06/2016 – Day 4:
- Breakfast – Free day from morning till noon – Optional excursion – Midday Meal (in consultation with the hotel). Excursion in Tbilisi sea Aqua Park participants will have a discount.
20/06/2016 – Day 5:
- Breakfast – All day free, for shopping- Optional excursion. Dinner (in consultation with the hotel). Optional Party (Glenti) at 09:00 p.m. for all the groups with traditional Georgian and European music and dances (georgian wine, traditional sweets and fruits).
21/06/2016 – Day 6:
- Breakfast – Departure of the folklore groups.
Participation fee INCLUDES:
- 6 days (5 nights) (half board – breakfast and dinner) in (2*) Hotels in three-bed rooms (Double + Extra Bed).
- On every 25 participants of each folklore group, the participation of the leader is FREE.
- Transfer from Tbilisi International Airport to Hotel
- All groups which come by bus fuel exprenses from border to border will be coverd by festival committee.
- Professional Guidance – Languages (English, Russian, Turkish)
Participation fee DOES NOT include:
- Additional day will cost 25 EUR a day per person (half board – breakfast and dinner) in 2* hotels (in three-bed rooms).
- Accommodation in double rooms, in case of availability, will cost an extra five 5 EUR per day per person.
- Optional Tours. Seasonal prices vary according to the number of participants.
- First aid and emergency support will be provided, but medical services must be covered by the group. The participants safety is on their own personal responsibility.