30.10.15 – Day 1
- Arrival of ensembles at hotel, room accommodation, and facultative tour of Prague with attendance of professional local guides: walk through main avenue Vaclav, National museum, then Staromestke namesti (main town square) and view on famous astronomical watch-Orloj. Departure to a famous Prague ghetto – Jew square and visit to Staronov Synagogue. Then departure to Vltava and tour of Carl’s bridge, the Old tower and monument to Carl the IV, National Divaldo (theatre) and then return to hotel – Dinner.
- Optional departure to some of the discotheques for social activities and entertainment. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
31.10.15 – Day 2
- After breakfast facultative whole day tour to Carl’s Vari, the most famous health resort in Czech and one of the most famous in Europe which was visited by many European rulers, brilliant painters, poets, and other famous people or hall day excursion to beautiful city of Dresden – Return to Prague. Going back to hotel.
- Dinner. Overnight stay.
01.11.15 – Day 3
- Breakfast – Festival Day.
- Sound Check.
- Perform of cultural-art societies. Receiving of certificates. Dinner.
- Facultative: Mutually – friendly night. Overnight stay.
02.11.15 – Day 4
- Optional boat trip tour on the river Vltava. Return to hotel. Leaving the hotel and unfortunately moving of all ensembles back to their arrival point of departure with another meeting next year.
Participation Fee INCLUDES:
- Hotel Accommodation: «Top» Hotel (4*), Olympik Hotel (4*), Hotel Step (4*) – All hotels are Prague based.
- Half Board meal plan (breakfast & dinner buffet) in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 room is +5 EUR per person per night).
- Organization Expenses.
- Free place on every 25th member for each folklore group.
- Degrees & Invitation Letters.
Participation Fee does NOT include:
- Additional day in any of the hotels is 20 EUR per person / per day.
- Optional Tours & Excursions
- Transportation, Parking Services (buses)
- Travel Insurance for all the members of the folklore groups.