27.02.15 – Day 1
- Coming to hotel, the accomodation, optional leave for Vienna sightseeing, accompanied by the local experienced guides. Sightseeing of the former Habsburg capital, now one of the leading cities of European culture: Belvedere, Karlskirche (Charles’ Church), Karlsplatz (Charles’ Square), Musikverein (Music Society, the host of the famous Vienna New Year’s Concert), Sezession (Secession), Naturhistorisches Museum (Museum of Nature History), Kunsthistoriches Museum (The Art History Museum), the big circular boulevard Ringstrasse with the Parliamentom, Burgtheater, The City Hall (Rathaus), Votivkirche Church etc. the walk thorugh Hofburg and the city centre Stephansplatz (St. Stephen’s Square) and Stephansdom (St. Stephen’s Church). After the sightseeing, free time. Accomodation to the hotel. Overnight stay.
28.02.15 – Day 2
- Breakfast. After the breakfast the folklore troops will be preparing for the show. The sound rehearsal. The festival opening.
- Optional: Common friendly party of the participants from all troops! Overnight stay.
01.03.15 – Day 3
- Breakfast. After the breakfast the optional sightseeing of the unique summer palace of the Habsburg dynasty Schönbrunn.While walking through the lavish rooms of the edifice, you will feel the power and the wealth of the ruling dynasty.
- After the sightseeing of the inner palace, walk through the grandious garden and the creations of the Schönbrunn gardeners. Make the most beautiful photos the Gloriette viewpoint.
- The time for the free activities in the city centre. In the afternoon there is a possibility of optional sightseeing of the highest building in Austria, the famous Danube Tower, where you can have the wonderful view to the city and its surroundings. All participants have to go (regretfully) to their own point of return with the hope to see each other next year!
Participation Fee INCLUDES:
- Hotel Accommodation: Pyramida, Bock Hotel
- BB (Breakfast) Meal Plan – Triple Rooms (Double + Extra Bed).
- Supplement for Double Room is extra 5 EUR / per person per night.
- Organization (Festival) Expenses & Costs.
- Free place on every 25 th member of each folklore group.
- Diplomas, Gifts
- Invitation Letters.
Participation Fee does NOT include:
- Extra dinner in the hotel or extra dinner in the restaurant (8 EUR – 12 EUR)
- There is a possibility for extra BB day in Hotel Pyramida (4*) – Cost: 28 € / per day.
- Optional Sightseeing (Vienna, Schönbrunn Castle, Danube Tower, Discotheques.)
- Travel Insurance.