Brac is the largest among the central Dalmatian islands, and also the highest among Adriatic island with 778 meters. Symbol of the island is Zlatni rat in Bol, on the island’s south side – one of the most beautiful beaches in the entire Adriatic. However, it is not only a place of exceptional beauty, but also full of traditions and secrets that will make your vacation complete. Brac island historical heritage and a vital folk culture provide a perfect setting for a vacation filled with unforgettable experiences.
In this beautiful enviroment will be held our traditional art festival connected with the local carnival. International Brač Carnival is unique carnival event that takes place in our region. Seven days of Carnival craziness, guests from several surrounding countries, friendly hosts, sport games of carnival participants and visiting several villages of the island of Brač are unforgettable experience for all those who visit the island of Brač in the mid September. We are expecting musicians, dancers, artists form all over the world.
10/09/2015 – Day 1
- Arrival, accommodation (apartments), facultative program – beach, dinner.
11/09/2015 – Day 2
- Breakfast, optional program – sightseeing in Splitska and Supetar, swimming or boat trip, dinner, performance in Supetar.
12/09/2015 – Day 3
- Breakfast, optional program, trip to Bol, Postira, afternoon swimming, dinners,performance in Milna.
13/09/2015 – Day 4
- Breakfast, sightseeing in Split, evening: participating in the famous Carnival of Brac with thousends of performers, dinner.
14/09/2015 – Day 5
- Breakfast – Departure of all folklore groups.