Group Performances: 31.05.2015
Participation fee includes:
- Tickets with return from Igoumenitsa to Corfu.
- Tickets with return from Igoumenitsa to Corfu for your BUS.
- Accommodation (4 Days / 3 Nights) – Luxury Hotels in Corfu
- Three (3) Breakfast Meals
- Two (2) Full Board Meals
- Traditional Folklore Feast
- Optional daily excursion across Corfu’s island.
- Daily Transportation of all folklore groups – Day / Evening excursions in Corfu’s center.
- Transportation from Corfu’s port to Hotels for all folklore groups and back.
29.05. – Day 1:
- Arrival of the groups to Paralia … Accommodation of the groups. Info meeting of the group representatives, giving useful and practical information about Paralia and staying of the groups in Paralia. Dinner. The possibility of going to some of the Discoteques. Overnight stay.
30.05. – Day 2:
- Breakfast. In the morning the possibility of going to the famous Meteora. Travelling past Katerini, Olympus and Larisa to Meteora. A tour of the medieval monasteries, the monuments of special importance (Great Meteora, Holy Trinity, Varlam …). Upon completion of the tour, a shorter stay in the picturesque town of Kalambaka and a visit to one of the icon “factories “. The journey through the gorge Tembi, near the monastery of Agia Paraskevi and the source of Daphne with a short break. Return to Paralia. Dinner. Optional: Greek night at the Tavern or going to the Disco. Overnight stay.
31.05. – Day 3:
- June Breakfast. The possibility of going to Katerini, the capital of Pieria. Free time for walking, sightseeing, shopping… Return to Paralia in the afternoon. Dinner. Preparations of the Folklore Ensembles for the performance. The parade of all the Festival Groups. Opening ceremony of the I International Folklore Festival in Paralia !!! Folklore group performances. Awarding certificates, plaques and gifts. Going to a mutual friendly night !!! Overnight stay.
01.06. – Day 4:
- Breakfast. Departure for Thessaloniki at 09:00 h. A panoramic tour of the White Tower, Rotonda, Galerius arch, Church of the Saint Apostles, the Saint Sofia and St. Demetrius – a patron saint of Thessaloniki.
The hotel is really impressive and it is located in the most famous area of Corfu town named “Kanoni” – You can check the location over here for more information: Kanoni Region, Corfu
- During these dates (29.05.2015 – 01.06.2015), Corfu is really crowded because of the Orthodox celebration (Holy Spirit Day), hence we recommend you to extend your stay in such a magical island.