Participation fee includes:
- 1. Blue Star Ferries’ Tickets from Piraeus to Syros island. (with return)
- 2. Accommodation: 2 Nights – Hotels located in Ermoupoli’s center.
- 3. Two (2) Meals or Dinner Meals (Full Board)
- 4. Two (2) Breakfast Meals
- 5. City tours with in the capital of Syros island, Ermoupoli. (Interestings: Apollo’s Theatre, Halepas’ Mausoleum, Lordy buildings throughout the island and of course the old Ermoupoli’s town hall).
- 6. Optional excursion at Ano Syros by bus in order to have a passionate look of the old fashioned architecture of the island and to walk through the tiny narrow streets in accordance with a fabulous view to Aegean sea.
- 7. Folklore groups performances all over Ermoupoli’s streets. (Festival Base: Apollo’s Theatre)
Participation fee is 140 Euros /per person and there is no limitation concerning the availability.