Participants are folklore ensembles from: Italy, Slovenia, Poland, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Indonesia, India, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Russia, Armenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Bulgaria, Hungary.
18.05.17 – Day 1:
- Arrival of ensemble at hotel, accommodation – Info-Appointment – Tour & Introduction to the most popular summer resort in Italy, walking, swimming, sightseeing tour of Rimini, his beautiful sun beaches and the monuments of the city – Return to hotel – Dinner – Overnight Stay – Optional: Possible night out to some of discotheques & bars in Rimini.
19.05.17 – Day 2:
- Breakfast – Festival Day – IX International Folklore Festival, Rimini 2017 – Defile Preparations – Defile & festival parade through the city of Rimini.
- Perform of cultural-art societies – Receiving of certificates – Dinner – Optional: Disco Night – Overnight stay at hotel.
20.05.17 – Day 3:
- Breakfast – Facultative half day sightseeing tour to San Marino, on arrival follows a tour of this oldest republic in the world: Monument of Garibaldi, Porta San Francesco, Square of Freedom – Return to Rimini – Dinner – Optional: Mutual – Friendly Night at Disco – Overnight stay at hotel.
21.05.17 – Day 4:
- Breakfast – After breakfast, departure of festival participants on some Italy based optional tours such as Venice, Verona, Padova or Trieste – Return to the point of Departure.
Below you can find a complete list of the available Rimini based hotels concerning your accommodation during the festival days of IX International Folklore & Culture Festival of Rimini 2017 in Italy. Please, notice the important remarks on the left column of the event in order to inform yourself about the participation fees.