- Folk dance groups, dance groups, majorettes, brass bands, orchestras, choirs
- Number and age of participants are not limited
- Number of seats is limited!
07.07.17 – Day 1:
- Arriving at the hotel or hostel, meeting with the organizers, reviewing the next day’s programs
- Dinner, overnight
08.07.17 – Day 2:
- Breakfast in the hotel, Optional program: tour guide around Budapest: a 4 hour sightseeing tour with a professional tour guide in the group’s own language: Visit of the Castle Hill – Mathias Church and Fisherman’s Bastion – Citadel – Basilica – Andrássy Street – Square of Heroes.
- Performance, dinner
09.07.17 – Day 3:
- Breakfast in the hotel, facultative program: A pleasant daytime sightseeing cruise on the Danube. The air-conditioned boat is cruising from the Vigadó Square to the Margaret Bridge, then to Lágymányos Bridge, and back again to the Vigadó Square, guided by the two parts of the city “Buda” and “Pest” telling you the stories and curiosities. We offer you a welcome drink included in the ticket price.
Head-set guiding in 11 languages:
Hungarian, English (UK), German, Italian, Russian, Polish, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish
- Afternoon performance, dinner, evening-life in Budapest
10.07.17 – Day 4:
- Breakfast in the hotel, departure
4 hours sightseeing tour on the group’s bus with a professional tour guide in the group’s own language: Visit of the Castle Hill – Mathias Church and Fisherman’s Bastion – Citadelle – Basilic – Andrássy Street – Square of Heros.
Boat trip on the Danube
Participation fee includes
- Meals: half board for the whole festival (2 meals / day)
- Diplomas and gifts
- An official invitation
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Participation fee does not include
- Optional programs (like sightseeing tour or boat trip)