Already participating: the troops from Austria, Romania, Germany, Italy, Poland, Mexico, France, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Montenegro, Slovenia.
24.02.17 – Day 1:
- Coming to hotel, the accommodation, optional leave for Vienna sightseeing, accompanied by the local experienced guides. Sightseeing of the former Habsburg capital, now one of the leading cities of European culture: Belvedere, Karlskirche (Charles’ Church), Karlsplatz (Charles’ Square), Musikverein (Music Society, the host of the famous Vienna New Year’s Concert), Sezession (Secession), Naturhistorisches Museum (Museum of Nature History), Kunsthistoriches Museum (The Art History Museum), the big circular boulevard Ringstrasse with the Parliamentom, Burgtheater, The City Hall (Rathaus), Votivkirche Church etc. the walk through Hofburg and the city centre Stephansplatz (St. Stephen’s Square) and Stephansdom (St. Stephen’s Church). After the sightseeing, the free time. Accommodation to the hotel. Overnight stay.
25.02.17 – Day 2:
- Breakfast. After the breakfast the folklore troops will be preparing for the show. The sound rehearsal. The festival opening. Optional: Common friendly party of the participants from all troops! Overnight stay.
26.02.17 – Day 3:
- Breakfast. After the breakfast the optional sightseeing of the unique summer palace of the Habsburg dynasty Schönbrunn. While walking through the lavish rooms of the edifice, you will feel the power and the wealth of the ruling dynasty. After the sightseeing of the inner palace, walk through the imposing gardens and the creations of the Schönbrunn gardeners. Make the most beautiful photos the Gloriette viewpoint.
Festival Useful Information
The time for the free activities in the city centre. In the afternoon there is a possibility of optional sightseeing of the highest building in Austria, the famous Danube Tower, where you can have the wonderful view to the city and its surroundings. All participants have to go (regretfully) to their own point of return with the hope to see each other next year!
The participation fee price INCLUDES:
- Accommodation: Hotel Pyramida (4*), Hotel Ramada (4*), Hotel Messe Prater Wienn (3*) – Based on 2 BB in 1/3 rooms ( 1/2 + 1 ) – supplement for 1/2 room is 5 EUR/per person per night.
- Organisational costs.
- Invitation letter.
- Free Place on every 25th member for each folklore group.
The participation fee DOES not include:
- Extra dinner in the hotel or extra dinner in the restaurant. (8-12 EUR/per person)
- There is a possibility for extra BB day in Hotel Pyramida (4*) 28 EUR/per person per day.
- Optional sightseeing (Vienna, Schönbrunn Castle, Danube Tower, Discotheques).
- Travel Insurance.