26th June 2017 – Day 1:
- In morning hours arrival to the most famous tourist centre in Costa Brava – Lloret de Mar, which is 65 km from Barcelona. Hotel accommodation. Lunch. Info-meeting group representer. Afternoon relaxing. Sightseeing of town, walks, and going to a performing place, town square. Optional: Night out to a Discotheque. Dinner. Overnight stay.
27th June – Day 2:
- Breakfast – After breakfast possible going to tour Barcelona. Lunch (lunch packet) for those who go to Barcelona. After arriving to Barcelona follows sightseeing of Gaudy in Barcelona, church committed to Sagrada Familia), Guell Park and well-known Casa Batllo. After a tour of Gaudy’s works follows a walk along the main street of Barcelona, Las Ramblas, and then Gothic square and tour of Barcelona’s Cathedral, Parliament, Picasso’s museum. After that free time for walks, sightseeing of Barcelona – Leaving to Lloret de Mar.
- Dinner – Optional night out to some of the Discotheques or going out to a Flamenco Club La Siesta – Overnight stay in our hotels.
28th June – Day 3:
- Breakfast – After breakfast possible visit of Aqua Park or leaving to the beach – Swimming, Water sports – Lunch – Afternoon is planned for preparations for defile and ensembles performances – Dinner.
- Defile through the city of all societies & leaving to Main Town Square where the performance is predicted – (in case of bad weather performance is going to be in a confined space).
- Opening VIII Festival Internacional De Folclore Lloret de Mar 2017 & performance of cultural-art societies!
- After the performance possible facultative leaving of whole societies to Discotheque Hollywood or Flamenco Club – Overnight stay in our hotels.
29th June – Day 4:
- Breakfast. After breakfast, facultative possible going to Barcelona and second tour of town: visit to the museum and the most famous and the most beautiful stadium with possibility of buying souvenirs of FC Barcelona. After tour of Camp Nou Experience, we will leave to Monjuik hills and we will visit the Olympic Complex (royal stadium, Calatravin tower, National library) – Possible tour of the famous Aquarium of Barcelona – Leisure time for sightseeing – Return to Lloret de Mar – Lunch (Lunch packet for those who go to Barcelona) – Dinner.
- Performance preparations – Perform of cultural-art societies!
- Facultative going out to Discotheque Hollywood or Flamenco Show – Overnight stay in our hotels.
30th July – Day 5:
- Breakfast – Leisure activities or possible optional tour to Barcelona or Port Aventura theme park with extraordinary attractions, known as the Spanish Disneyland! There are plenty of well-known attractions such as: Dragon Khan, riding a boat through falls, Condor Flight, Temple of Fire etc. – Lunch Break for all participants.
- Performance Preparations – Perform of cultural-art societies!
- Preparation of societies for a friendly night – Dinner – Friendly Night – Overnight Stay in our hotels.
01st July – Day 6:
- Breakfast. After breakfast, we will leave from Lloret de Mar & we will go to France as an occasional tour break. At arriving to Cannes follows the tour and sightseeing of Movie Palace, Golden Stairs, Fortress. After Cannes we will resume with a sightseeing tour of Nice: English Promenade, Nike’s Monument, Opera, Garibaldi’s House and many more.
Below you can find a complete list of the available hotels concerning your accommodation during the festival days in VIII International Folklore Festival of Lloret de Mar 2017. Please notice the important remarks on the left column of the festival page to inform yourself about the festival participation fees.