The international folklore festival is held in the Golden Sands Resort. It is one of the most famous beach resort in Eastern Europe. It is 18 km away from Varna – the sea capital of Bulgaria.
The festival is held at various points in the Golden Sands resort – parade, group presentations, open-air concerts.
PARTICIPANTS are from community centers, cultural clubs and amateur groups from Bulgaria and abroad. We expect participants from dance, vocal and instrumental folk groups including traditional authentic folk groups and groups for interpreted modern folklore. There are no age restrictions for participation. There is no limit on the number of participants.
The objectives of the festival and the creativity meetings are to encourage the cultural exchange between nations and communities; to develop personal creativity; to promote Bulgarian and foreign folklore.
- The participation fee per participant is EUR 120. In the fee is included full board – 3 nights in hotel***, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 2. The participation fee per participant is EUR 143. In the fee is included full board – 4 nights in hotel***, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 3. The participation fee per participant is EUR 168. In the fee is included full board – 5 nights in hotel***, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Prices are for accommodation in triple and quadruple rooms.
Supplement for accommodation in a double room EUR 4 per person per day.
Supplement for accommodation in a single room EUR 20 per day.
For a group of 25 people there is one free place (25 + 1).
The price does not include transportation , transfer to the hotel, parking and personal expenses.
Accommodation in a three-star hotel in the center of Golden Sands resort. http://www.riva-hotel.com/- air conditioning in the room, TV cable, fridge, Wi-Fi free in the lobby, tourist tax.
The hotel offers a possibility for extension of the stay.
The PROGRAM of the festival offers free participation in:
– participation in the festive parade along the main alleys of the resort and in the festive folk program during the two – three evenings. Presentation of folklore group 10 – 15 minutes. The group should carry a flag to their country.
– participation in the “Evening of the communities” – a presentation of each community in front of the other participating cultural communities, gift and memorabilia sharing, diplomas and plaques
– Walking-tour to Aladzha Monastery
-Workshop „ Sea Presents” – summer workroom for applied arts for children
– free swimming pool and a playground
– FREE TIME: excursions, beach and nightclubs in the resort “Golden Sands”
Possibility for a half day tour to Varna – visit of the Dolphinarium, Aquarium, Zoo, Roman Baths, the Stone Forest, museums, Grand Mall Varna – shopping mall , or a sea yacht tour and more. Aquapolis – Golden Sands. Balchik – the Palace of the Romanian Queen Maria and the Botanical garden, Cape Kaliakra; Mussel farm and much more. The entrance fees to tourist attractions and transport are paid by the participants.
APPLICATION FORM: Until 30th May 2022
For more information’s, please contact in:
Websites: www.folk-way.com, www.openways.gr