History Of Marmaris
Marmaris; the crossroad of the Aegean and Mediterranean seas part of the mediterranean sea between neighbors Turkey and Greece in the Aegean sea. this is how the two neighbors refer to the part the mediterranean between them. the Aegean sea is connected to the black sea by çanakkale and İstanbul straits. A frequently asked question; “Where is the beginning and end of the Mediterranean and Aegean seas?”
The Answer is “MARMARİS”.
Meeting of Cultures;
- There are settlements spreading along the peninsula.
- The town center is changing and modernizing due to the power of tourism.
- The decreasing population is moving out further from the center.
- Multi-colored, multi-cultured and living together in peace.
All visitors passing through on daily tours are embraced by the locals. you have the choice between central places where the sea, sand and the sun are complemented with nightly entertainment continuing until morning, or silent bays on a small boat swimming silently under the moonlight. whatever your heart desires.
Folklore dance groups, orchestras, modern dance groups, choirs, music bands from all over the world
During the festival, the groups will perform their dances, sing songs, participate in the activities and introduce their own cultures. They will visit the historic and touristic places of the beautiful region and make new friends with the world youths.
- Groups will be hosted altogether in 4* Hotel. The accommodation will start on 15 May 2020 at 14:00 and finish on 20 May 2020 after the festival program ends
- The rooms are for 3 & 4 people.
- If members want to stay double room, they must be paid 10 Euro/person/day extra, if there will be any single room the group must pay 12 Euro/person/day
The committee will give 3 meals/day (buffet meal) in the Hotel. Either pocket or normal meal due to the performance program.
- Each country can participate with one group for per category (folk dance, modern dance, choir, majorettes, orchestra)
- The committee won’t pay any fee to groups for attending the organization.
- The group should be in Muğla -Marmaris on 15 May 2020 and the departure date is 20 May 2020 after breakfast.
- The number of a group not limited for a person, including the manager, leader musicians, drivers, and dancers.
- The age of dancers are not limited in the participant group.
- Performances should be either 5- 15 min.
- The groups may perform with live music or a Cd.
- The groups should come with their national flags.
- The participate’ group list which contains dancers, musicians, leaders, driver’s age and sex should be sent to us before 30 March 2020.
- Festival committee will take a cost for all expenses including organization and accommodation place fee It is 135 Euro/person for 5 night. If the group wants to stay an extra day they can pay 35 Euro/person/day. Every 25 participants; 1 person is free (26. person is free). The fee of %40 will must be transfer after official invitation!! If transfer will not be done after official invitation, group participation will be canceled.
- Rooms ar for 3 & 4 people. If members want to stay double room, they must paid 10 Euro/person/day extra, if there will be any single room the group must pay 12 Euro/person/day.
- If a group will arrive by plane to Dalaman Airport, transfer (Airport-Hotel, Hotel-Airport, transfer during the festival) will be 800 Euro. It will be organizing by committee.
- Deadline of application 30 March 2020.