Participants are folklore ensembles from: Russia, Indonesia, India, Poland, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Slovenia, Montenegro, Italy, Sweden, Moldavia, Armenia, Lithuania, Croatia, Czech, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary.
06.07.17 – Day 1:
- Arrival of ensembles at hotel, room accommodation, and optional sightseeing tour of Prague with attendance of professional local tour guides: Walk through main avenue Vaclav, National Museum of Prague, then Staroměstské Náměstí (main Old Town Square) and view on famous Prague Astronomical Watch named The Orloj. Departure to a famous Prague ghetto-Jew square and visit to Staronov Synagogue – Then departure to Vltava and tour of Carl’s Bridge, the Old Tower and monument dedicated to Carl the IV, National Divaldo (national theater) and then return to hotel – Dinner – Optional Excursion: Departure to some of the discotheques of Prague for social activities and entertainment – Return to hotel – Overnight Stay.
07.07.17 – Day 2:
- After breakfast there is an optional whole day sightseeing tour to Karlovy Vary, the most famous health resort in Czech Republic and one of the most famous in Europe which was visited by many European rulers, brilliant painters, poets, and other famous people or hall day excursion to beautiful city of Dresden – Return to Prague – Going back to our Hotel – Dinner – Overnight Stay in our hotel.
08.07.17 – Day 3:
- Breakfast – Festival Day XXIII International Folklore Festival in Prague, July 2017 – Sound Check – Perform of cultural-art societies – Receiving of certificates – Dinner.
- Optional Activities: Mutual – friendly night between the folklore participated groups.
- End of Festival Activities – Overnight Stay in our hotel.
09.07.17 – Day 4:
- Breakfast – Optional Sightseeing ship tour on the river Vltava – Return to our hotel – Leaving the hotel & finally departure of all folklore ensembles back to their arrival point – Another meeting next year!
The participation fee INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in hotels like: Top Hotel (4*), Olympik Hotel (4*), Hotel Step (4*) – All hotels are based on Prague with three (3) HB meals – (breakfast and dinner- buffet ) in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms ( supplement for 1/2 room is 5 e per person per night).
- Organization Expenses.
- FREE place on every 25th member of each folklore group.
- Degrees – Invitation letters (if requested).
The participation price DOES NOT include:
- Additional day in some of the hotels is 20€ per person in 1/3 or 1/4 room.
- Optional Tours – Excursions.
- Transport, Parking, Travel Insurance.